Become a teacher
Do you like FUN conversation classes with adult students? Are you looking for some extra teaching hours?
At MDT we offer fun, small group conversation classes in English. Our students are intelligent and are curious adults, so in class you will lead conversations, while at the same time helping students to improve their English fluency.

OUR COURSES

We offer discussion based classes covering several topics, such as current affairs, social issues, technology, environment and many more.
This not only gives our customers plenty of options to choose from, it also allows our teacher to teach topics that they find interesting. In doing so, our teachers and students are more engaged and having great learning experience.
We also try very hard to keep our prices reasonable so that we can have a wider audience. This helps us to make sure that you will have enough students to launch your classes.
You can find some MDT's lesson plans as the followings:

OUR CLIENTS

Students average around 30 years of age, and they are mostly working professionals who are looking for learning new perspectives, practicing English in a casual setting and meeting new friends.
Most students want to practice using to English to talk about a topic that they are interested in, therefore stress levels are intentionally low with high opportunity to participate. This is our primary objective.

MORE DETAILST

  • The payment for teaching will be 40% of the revenue from each class or $800NT per hour; whichever is greater. The remaining 60% will be for classroom rent, marketing and MDT's profit.
  • The average class will range from 4-8 students.
  • We offer in-person classes at Xinyi, Guting and Nanjing. We also offer online courses.
  • Typically, each course meets once a week for 90 minutes, for a total of 4-6 sessions.
  • Some teachers teach only 1 class each week, while our best have up to 12!
  • Hours are flexible, but nights and weekends are the most popular.
In November 2021, there were 19 teachers teaching at MDT and the average hourly rate was NTD869 per hour.

REQUIREMENTS

  • Bachelor's degree or above
  • ESL certificate is a plus (eg, TEFL, TESOL, CELTA ... etc)
  • 1 year+ teaching experience

JOIN US!

If you like our teaching philosophy and it seems like it aligns with your own, then contact us today! Please fill out this form, so we can schedule a meeting and learn more about each other!
When we receive your application, we will:
  1. 1.
    Schedule an online meeting (which will take 20-30 minutes)
  2. 2.
    Schedule a demo class
  3. 3.
    Then, we will help you create​ ​your​ teacher ​profile
  4. 4.
    Finally, you will create your lesson plans and start​ ​your​ ​classes!
Typically, newly hired teachers will teach their first class the following month.
Last modified 2mo ago